Thursday, February 21, 2008

Adios, 3.6 pounds!

Despite the stressful week I've had, the scale was very kind to me today! I'm down another 3.6 pounds for a grand total of 15.4 pounds GONE. This means I've met my mini goals for January and February of losing 6lbs each month, and I'm already making a dent in my 6lb weight loss goal for March.

One cool thing about losing over 15lbs is that I'm down a full clothing size. So I can officially throw away all my 26/28 shirts and pants because they are way too big! People are also starting to notice that I'm losing weight. A couple of moms commented that my face looked thinner! Yay!

Some things I did well this week include drinking all my water, making sure I got all my daily servings of dairy, veggies/fruits, and oils in, and I wrote down every single thing I put in my mouth.

For next week, I need to get better at spreading my calories throughout the day. I'm still struggling with not eating enough during the day, so I have to eat a lot at night to make up the difference.

0 comments: