Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another step back, but it's okay.

I gained a pound over the last two weeks. I didn't weigh-in last week because I was vacationing in Disney World with the husband and kids, so this gain is over a two week period. I didn't track what I ate at all even though I tried to eat mostly fish entrees and lots of fruits and veggies. I also didn't drink enough water for how hot it was, and I'm sure the sodium in the prepared meals we ate was probably pretty high. I did, however, walk EVERYWHERE during the eight days we were on vacation. And I was successful at not eating any of my trigger foods (cotton candy, churros, chocolate, etc). In fact, I missed some meals altogether -- which probably didn't help with the scale because everyone knows you have to eat to lose weight.

This week, I'm back on track AGAIN. I'm getting in all my water, I'm writing down everything I eat, and I'm getting in at least 30 minutes of activity every day. I feel in control now that I'm back into my routine at home, and in familiar surroundings with my own food. And while I'm not particularly happy about the one pound gain, this is not the worst thing that can happen. I mean, if I lost that pound before, I can lose it again! Haha!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how Disney can be! My Manthing took me for the first time in my life in January - it was Magical!

We had the deluxe dining and even though I hadn't started WW yet, there was sooooo much food we ended up with credits at the end. But it was yummy :) I loved that there were a lot of fresh fruit snack options and healthier options. I also walked my legs off I think LOL.

I had a 3 week plateau that was killing me. I didn't weigh in over Memorial weekend (my WI is Monday and my center was closed)and I only lost .5 on that weigh in. I weighed in this week (only did wendie a week - It was too weird a way to eat for me) on regular flex and dropped 1.5 pounds. Hopefully I've moved past that plateau. You will too!

I found this from a post you made on the WW boards, and was hoping for a way to email directly. You posted about the Dijon pork roast, and your recipe says it calls for a cooked roast. Is that correct? And if so, where do you buy a cooked pork loin.

Thanks, and you look great!