Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not bad ... not bad.

I lost 0.6 lbs, but this was a wacky week for me. I felt really good and under control the first four days of this week, but then I had a colonoscopy on Tuesday. Because of that, I had to fast all day Monday and most of Tuesday -- I wasn't even allowed to drink water! Then I didn't have much of an appetite after the procedure on Tuesday and on Wednesday, so I barely ate all my points those days. At one point, I was down 6 pounds in 24 hours (great, right?) but the minute I started to eat again, my weight came back up.

So I'm not going to complain -- after all, a loss is a loss. And all things considered, I've lost 18.2 pounds total in 10 weeks. Woohoo! It's all still good.

Anyway, I'm back on track today and working to get rehydrated. I'm also writing down everything I'm putting into my mouth and doing my best to make healthy meal choices. Hopefully, I'll see another big drop next week and -- with a little luck and hard work -- I'll break that 20lb mark!

0 comments: